To fulfill your order or sign up for our mailing list, you must provide us (No Bull ™, A Skin Specialist LLC Brand) with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. Please read this policy carefully.
This Privacy Notice explains what we do with your personal data, whether we are in the process of helping you as a customer or dealing with individuals in our supplier chain. It serves to describe how we collect, use and process your personal data, and how, in doing so, we comply with our legal obligations to you. Your privacy is important to us, and we are committed to protecting and safeguarding your data privacy rights.
This Privacy Notice applies to the personal data of our Website Users, Customers, Suppliers and other people whom we may contact to undertake our business.
WHY WE NEED THIS INFORMATION
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
- We access your information as needed, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
- We access your data when necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION
- Paypal is our resellers merchant. All credit card or Paypal transactions are processed via Paypal. We do not have access to your credit card data at our reseller portal of TheSkinSpecialist.com.
- Our website host provides scanning on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
- In addition, all sensitive/credit information you supply is encrypted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
- Your personal information is contained behind secured networks and is only accessible by a limited number of persons who have special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep your personal information confidential.
- We have access to your data when you have provided your consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list; of which you may “opt out” or “unsubscribe” at any time.
INFORMATION AND SHARING DISCLOSURE
Information about our customers is important to our business. We share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Paypal. Paypal is our merchant therefore all sales transactions are handled through their processing server.
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we should sell or merge this business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we ave a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers, or others.
TRANSFERS OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
No Bull™ (The Skin Specialist LLC) may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If we are deemed to transfer information about you outside of the USA, we utilize cloud technology.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) we will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
HOW TO REACH US:
For purposes of EU data protection law, No Bull™ (A Skin Specialist LLC Brand) are the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can be assured we are committed to providing our customers with the security we prefer for ourselves.
Thank you for your patronage.